Up Close with James Blake
Click on the link below to watch the video!
Checkout the latest Mental Toughness Chat with Former Top 4 tennis player in world James Blake!
In this video James and I discuss how:
- To instill great values in young athletes
- Great values helped both James and his brother get into Harvard University
- The benefits of seeing sports as a privilege
- Attitude comes 1st
- To create the right balance for your athletes
- Parents influence can positively enhance mental toughness
- James's dad's advice helped create world-class focus on the court
- James was able to stay in the zone for 4.5 hours against tennis legend Andre Agassi
- and more!